[NFBofSC] Student Division Meeting

Matthew Duffell-Hoffman matthew.duffell.h at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 16:39:13 UTC 2022

Good afternoon all,

It's that time again! The South Carolina Association of Blind Students
will meet tonight, Thursday August 4th, at 8:30 PM ET for our regular
monthly meeting . We will be finalizing our plans in preparation of the
upcoming state convention.

Our meeting will be held on the Federation Center zoom platform
(information below.)

Join our Zoom Meeting:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777 Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile +19292056099,,8032543777#

 We hope to see you there!

Matthew Duffell-Hoffman

Phone: (803)235-5188

Email: matthew.duffell.h at gmail.com

South Carolina Association of Blind Students Board Member/Outreach
Committee Chair

University of South Carolina Honors College

College of Engineering and Computing

Department of Electrical Engineering