[NFBofSC] NFB of SC State Convention Sponsorships

Jennifer Bazer jennifer.h.bazer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 18:55:24 UTC 2022

Hello All!

Sponsorships help defray the cost of the convention.

We are doing well with sponsorships this year. We haven't quite reached what
we raised last year, but we still have time to surpass the amount raised
last August!

The Columbia chapter, Sumter chapter and Technology division are neck and
neck. Which chapter or division will take the 10% of all sponsorship money
raised? Can we hear from the seniors? Maybe, Communities of Faith? Or,
maybe, the Anderson chapter! Let's work together to make this year
successful with sponsorships! Thank you all for your hard work with this
project!

Sponsorships for State Convention

It is time again to seek sponsorships for our NFB of SC state convention
held August 25-28 at the North Charleston Marriot. The chapter or division
with the most money in sponsorships will receive 10% of the total
sponsorship money raised. Last year, we raised over $6,200, the largest
amount of sponsorships for one convention. Let's see if we can reach
$15,000! All funds raised will help defray the cost of a $25,000 to $30,000
convention. Thank you to the Sumter chapter who obtained the first
sponsorship.

You may obtain an electronic sponsorship letter from the convention planning
committee by contacting Melinda Jones or Andrew Adams or contacting me
directly. If you need printed copies mailed, please contact David Houck at
the Federation Center. Sponsorships should be paid using our NFB of SC pay
pal link on our site.  Individuals or companies may also mail a check made
payable to NFB of SC with "state convention sponsorship" in the memo line
and mailed to the Federation Center. We had a large number of White Cane
level sponsors last year at $100 from individuals in our own affiliate,
chapters, divisions and other individuals in the community. Let's work
together to exceed last year's goal!