[NFBofSC] Palmetto Convention Grant Recipients

Shannon Cook coffeequeensc1 at sc.rr.com
Thu Aug 11 14:53:47 UTC 2022

Hello Federation Family,

The Palmetto Convention Grant Committee met and decided on the three
applicants for this grant who are first-time NFB of SC state convention
attendees.  There was a wonderful response to this year's program.  The
committee decided on the following individuals.  Please join us in
congratulating Kris Crawley, Melinda Jones, and Roosevelt Burgess.  All
three of these recipients have jumped right into active participation ever
since joining our affiliate within the past two or so years.  I hope that
this program will expand in the years to come to allow us to offer even more
of these grants to first-time attendees.

We are excited for all of the applicants who applied to be at this year's
state convention and learn, grow, and thrive in the NFB of SC Family.

Shannon Cook

Palmetto Convention Grant Committee Chair

And Member, National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina

The greatest investment you can make in this world is kindness.