[NFBofSC] Communities of Faith Division Podcast

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 19:35:57 UTC 2022

Great work with this podcast, guys! I think this episode in particular
highlights the importance of diversity in our state affiliate, and it's
been an honor to walk this new journey with Kris, Anna, and our ever
growing membership.

Excited to learn more with everyone at state convention in just a few short
weeks!

Warmly,
Elizabeth

--
Elizabeth Rouse
She/her/hers
Elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
(563) 210-1854
“If you can see yourself as an artist, and you can see that your life is
your own creation, then why not create the most beautiful story for
yourself?” - Miguel Ruiz