[NFBofSC] Reminder: Submit Your Ideas for 2022 Resolutions

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 14:15:00 UTC 2022

Good morning all,

I hope this message finds you well.

Miss Valerie and myself are excited to get to work on this year’s
resolutions, and we are also hoping this year will serve as an opportunity
for us to reorganize and rededicate the committee to follow-through and
successful implementation.

With this goal in mind, we would love to get as much work done regarding
the composition and revision of resolutions before the start of convention
on Thursday, August 25. We ask that you send any resolution draft you have
to both Valerie and myself at vwarrington at att.net and
elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com no later than noon on Monday, August 22.

We will still be open to new ideas and suggestions for resolutions after
this date; however, providing this initial deadline will allow for a great
deal of respect to be shown to Valerie’s time, my own, and that of our
committee members.

Please reach out if you have questions, content suggestions, or concerns.

Respectfully,

Elizabeth
--
Elizabeth Rouse
She/her/hers
Elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
(563) 210-1854
“If you can see yourself as an artist, and you can see that your life is
your own creation, then why not create the most beautiful story for
yourself?” - Miguel Ruiz