[NFBofSC] Dorothy Barksdale passes

Shannon Cook coffeequeensc1 at sc.rr.com
Tue Aug 16 16:59:01 UTC 2022

My heart is broken for her family after just losing her grandson 2 eeks ago.  Even more so for losing such a strong faithful person.  She fought so hard against cancer. She kept her faith in the Lord throughout her life.  Her voice will be sorely missed in this affiliate.

Shannon Cook

Member, National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina

The greatest investment you can make in this world is kindness.