[NFBofSC] Dorothy Barksdale passes

Mike and Jean mjs1981 at sc.rr.com
Tue Aug 16 21:08:45 UTC 2022

HEY CASEY.  DOT WAS A GREAT SOURCE OF INSPIRATION FOR ME.  SHE NEVER GAVE NO MATTER HOW HIGH THE MOUNTAIN THAT SHE WAS FACING.  SHE WAS A SHINING EXAMPLE OF SONEONE WHO LOVE THOSE AROUND HER.  DOT LOVED THE NFB AND SHE LOVED ALL OF HER BLIND BROTHERS AND SISTERS.  I AM SO SORRY THAT MY LIFE IS MISSING A VERY DEAR FRIEND, BUT I KNOW THAT SHE IS NOW VERY HAPPY IN THE ARMS OF OURSavior.  mike