[NFBofSC] Motown souvenir mask

Linda Dizzley ldizzley at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 19 03:41:37 UTC 2022

Hello all, the Lee County Chapter of the national Federation of the blind of South Carolina will be selling commemorative Motown mask during our upcoming state convention. If you would like to purchase a mask, you may contact me, Linda Dizzley or any Lee County chapter member. All orders must be placed no later than 5 o’clock on Sunday evening in order to be sure that your mask will be available for you. Commemorative Motown T-shirts are also available upon request. Call 80345945854 further information or to place your order. We look forward to having a great Motown time during our state convention which will begin on August 25.