[NFBofSC] Badges and meals during state convention

Jennifer Bazer jennifer.h.bazer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 00:24:05 UTC 2022

Hello All!

Please remember it is vital that everyone attending state convention wear
their badge at all times.

It is not fair for those who have registered and paid to see folks that have
not registered and paid to receive meals and take advantages of all the
convention goodies.

As you all are probably aware, state convention is a huge cost and those
cost have gone up significantly. As a result, merchants are providing lunch
on Saturday between 12:15 and 1:45 in a suite to be announced during
convention. Also, we have had to cut out breakfast on Sunday to save money.
There will be bagged breakfast for those in a suite to be determined Sunday
morning. These are free to those wearing their badge.

Sorry for the slight change regarding the breakfast Sunday morning.

See you all in Charleston or on zoom for general sessions.

The hotel has our final numbers and has been instructed to serve those with
badges.

Thank you for your cooperation with this important request.