[NFBofSC] Final Reminder: Submit Questions for Convention Presenters

Katherine Zeigler kpzkat32 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 20:46:59 UTC 2022

Hello Commissioner Graham, What's the South Carolina Commission for the Blind doing to help Older individuals who lose their sight or begin losing their sight during their careers or later, (age 65 & beyond) who may or may not know about the South Carolina Commission for Blind and don't have family members living nearby or other resources to tap in to due to the fact they live in rural areas of our state? I know how it is be visually impaired. I'VE been visually impaired since Birth. Thank you, KATHERINE ZEIGLER