[NFBofSC] Office 365

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Mon Aug 29 21:32:44 UTC 2022

Hi All,

Hope everyone has recovered from our state convention!

This was discussed in our Computer Science and Technology Division meeting
at convention. If you are a member of the NFB and would like to use Office
365! This version of Office 365 contains the following: Word, Excel,
Outlook, PowerPoint and One Drive. You can also put this on 5 different PC's
as well as mobile devices! We have been using Office 365 from the Federation
Center for almost 3 years. Are you wondering how much this will cost you?
Well wait no further, the price is only $40 a year! Contact Ed Bible at 803
796 1954 or David Houck at 803 254 3777 for further information.

The National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina now has our own
podcast. Using your favorite podcast platform, just search for National
Federation of the Blind of South Carolina. If you have suggestions for the
podcast, please send Steve Cook a message at  <mailto:cookcafe at sc.rr.com>
cookcafe at sc.rr.com or call/Text at 803 260 1292.

Steve Cook

National Association of Guide Dog Users Board Member

President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the SC Association of Guide Dog Users Division

1st Vice President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the
Blind of SC