[NFBofSC] In Appreciation of Blind Merchants

Linda Dizzley ldizzley at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 31 09:41:07 UTC 2022

I too would like to thank  the blind merchant division four their kindness and concern for all. Be assured that you were greatly appreciated. Thanks for all that you did and all that you do.

actually, I have not had a Blimpie sandwich since I left New York years ago so this was an added treat for me.