[NFBofSC] Membership & Mentoring Committee meeting tonight

nfbsc.lab.4 at gmail.com nfbsc.lab.4 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 13:39:57 UTC 2022

Hi Federation family,

Tonight at 7pm on the NFBofSC zoom platform we will hold the monthly
membership & mentoring committee meeting.

If you are a chapter president or a designated chapter membership person,
please attend and we will answer any questions that you may have about the
processing of dues for 2023, These dues are to be paid by the chapter by
December 31, 2022.

If you have any questions in advance, please contact me.

Thanks,

Thom Spittle

Nfbsc.lab.4 at gmail.com <mailto:Nfbsc.lab.4 at gmail.com>

803-331-3344

NFB of SC Zoom

 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09>
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777

Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)

+13017158592,,8032543777# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)