[NFBofSC] Braille Literacy Committee Update

Jamie Allison nfbsccherokeejamie at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 19:53:05 UTC 2022

Good afternoon,
The Braille Literacy Committee will plan to have a brief meeting during the
month of December. We are finalizing plans to hopefully do this on the 12th
or sometime during that week if an adjustment needs to be made to the date
or time. If you are on this committee or plan to inquire about it, please
make a note of this. I will send the exact date and time and include a
quick agenda as soon as I have it available. Thank you!

--
Jamie R. Allison, MAAA
She/her/hers

With love, hope, and determination we, in the National Federation of the
Blind, will turn our dreams into reality!