[NFBofSC] Pets Fundraiser

Andrew Adams adams.andrewd at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 22:59:08 UTC 2022

😸😺😼just a reminder The Pet Fundraiser videos have been released to our affiliates website NFBOFSC.ORG. In order to vote for your favorite contestant go to NfBOFSC.ORG  and click on donate to pay through our affiliates paypal or you can send cash, check, or money order to the Federation Center at 119 S. Kilbourne Rd. Columbia, SC 29205. 1$ is worth 1 vote for example 10$ is 10 votes . Please specify which contestant you are voting for in the memo field!  All votes must be in by 2pm Saturday December 3,2022. 🐈🐕🐈🐕🐈🐕🐈🐕