[NFBofSC] SCABL

kicrawley.nfb at gmail.com kicrawley.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 23:54:50 UTC 2022

Hey there Miss Shandra,

Thanks for joining. I enjoyed the discussion as well.

We appreciate your interest in the SC Association of Black Leaders and we hope that you can join us at our next meeting on Thursday, December 15th at 6PM.

We also have a list that you can join to stay up to date with the happenings of the division, and national meetings as well. You can  <https://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/scabl_nfbnet.org> Click here to visit the sign up page for the SCABL mailing list or copy the following address into your browser of choice,  <https://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/scabl_nfbnet.org> https://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/scabl_nfbnet.org

If you need any additional information you are welcome to reach out and we will be sure to assist where we can.

Sincerely,

Kristopher I. Crawley

 <https://www.accessibilityassociation.org/>

 <https://education.acvrep.org/badges/badge.php?hash=18b8ae05639d02d02387d74e47732a7cb8eeb657>   <https://www.freedomscientific.com/Training/Certification>      <https://www.zoomtext.com/learning/certification>   <https://www.nvaccess.org/>

Board Member: National Federation Of The Blind Of SC

President: SC Communities of Faith Division

1st Vice President: SC Association of Black Leaders

Email:  <mailto:KICrawley.NFB at Gmail.com> KICrawley.NFB at Gmail.com

Phone/Text: (803) 220-1727

NFB of SC Pages

 <https://www.nfbofsc.org/> Visit our Website

 <https://www.nfbofsc.org/donate> Donate to the NFB of SC