[NFBofSC] L&A call and Washington Seminar

Anna Price annahprice97 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 20:20:16 UTC 2022

Hello my Federation family!! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Washington Seminar is approaching fast and we are looking forward to an in
person conference this year! If you are interested in joining our team
going to Washington DC this year, please reach out to me via email at
annahprice97 at gmail.com or on my cell phone at (803) 413-9133. We will be
having an informational and interest meeting soon to discuss more specific
details, so please reach out if you are at all interested in going!!
We are also having our monthly L&A call on Monday Dec. 12 at 7:00 pm, and
would love to see you all there!!

Best,
*Anna H. Price*
SC Association of Blind Students || Secretary/ Treasurer
National Federation of the Blind of SC Legislative and Advocacy Committee
|| Co-Chair
National Federation of the Blind of SC in Communities of Faith Division ||
Vice-President

 "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
- Aesop