[NFBofSC] Braille Readers are Leaders Update!!!

Jamie Allison nfbsccherokeejamie at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 15:46:45 UTC 2022

Hot off the presses! Here's a quick update from the Braille Literacy
committee... the NFB Braille Readers are Leaders contest is underway! SC
has 5 readers that have signed up so far and have already read a cumulative
total of over a thousand minutes! District 5 is in the lead with the minute
totals, but district 2 is coming right behind them and district 4 is also
trying to keep pace! It is absolutely not too late to participate! If you
need assistance with signing up, please reach out to Jamie via text or
email and she will gladly assist. National level prizes include a t-shirt,
as well as other incentives and there will also be some state level prizes.
Don't miss out on all the excitement! There is still a lot of time left to
read, but the anticipation to find out which district will out-read them
all is certainly building! Stay tuned for further updates!

--
Jamie R. Allison, MAAA
She/her/hers

With love, hope, and determination we, in the National Federation of the
Blind, will turn our dreams into reality!