[NFBofSC] 2023 board members for the Sports And Rec division

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 15:24:34 UTC 2022

Good day, I wanted to send out a quick note to everyone to inform you that during our monthly Sports And Rec division meeting, we held our 2023 elections. All three positions on our board was available for nominations.
I want to send out my thanks to derique Simon and Andrew Adams for assisting us with our elections.
My  sincere thanks and gratitude to Melinda Jones and Cheri Euton for serving with me on the board since August when I was elected to fill the position of   president   for the 2022 year. They have been amazing in their positions, and I am so grateful for their kindness and helping to educate me as a new  board member.

At our elections on Wednesday night I was elected to maintain the position of president and Amy Hatton has now been named as our first vice president and our secretary/treasurer will now be Janice, Bright.

For those who do not know Amy hatten from the Charleston South Carolina area, She will be a valuable asset to the Sports And Rec division. We will be cheering her on in May. she. Will be participating in a triathlon.

Janice, Bright, from the Columbia South Carolina area is an avid health enthusiast. She works out at least six times a week and will be definitely educating and helping the rest of us Sports And Rec members to get in shape this year.
I look forward to serving with these ladies and see where we can take the Sports And Rec division to in 2023. Thanks to all of the members for voting us in and trusting us to serve as your new board members for the Sports And Rec division. Notification.

Lori anne coley
President
National Federation of the blind of South Carolina sports an recreation  division.
Secretary
Public relations and social media committee
803-316-9838
Click to donate, or join our membership, and follow us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC
Purchase your Sports And Rec division koozie
      !
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/sportrecnfbsc?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Support my new business !
Tastefully simple consultant shop, host a party for your nonprofit, school, or church!
Https://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/lcoley