[NFBofSC] SCAGDU Election Results

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Fri Dec 30 00:44:52 UTC 2022

Hi Federation Family & Friends!

The SC Association of Guide Dog Users (SCAGDU) met tonight and we held our
elections. Nancy Irwin President of SCAGDU chose not to run for her current
position in 2023. Below are the election results for the new SCAGDU board
for 2023!

President: Steve Cook

1st Vice President: Frank Loza

Secretary/Treasurer: Roger Webb

As new SCAGDU President, I would like to thank Nancy Irwin for all of her
work with our SCAGDU Division in 2022! Nancy took on a lot of responsibility
for our new Division here in SC and I would like to publicly thank her for a
job well done!

We hope you will join us in 2023 and Happy New Year!

Do you have a smart phone, tablet ETC! How would you like to be able to look
at your calendar on your phone for upcoming events for the NFB of SC?   Are
if you are at your desk and wondering do I have any events scheduled today
for the NFB of SC? Well, we have something that you will really like! Below
is a link to the NFB of SC Google Calendar that you can subscribe to for
upcoming events without having to visit our fabulous NFB of SC website to
check the Events Calendar. Below is the link in which you will need to
subscribe to the Events Calendar on your smart phone or computer.

<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nfbsouthcarolina%40gmail.com/priv
ate-4df60c862f41a1d9bf2e25ed4a6af1f2/basic.ics>