[NFBofSC] The Student Division is Back!

Matthew Duffell-Hoffman matthew.duffell.h at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 15:02:42 UTC 2022

Good afternoon all,

The South Carolina Association of Blind Students is excited to announce the
return of our monthly meetings, taking place at an all-new time: the first
Thursday of the month at 8:30 PM ET!

Join us this Thursday, February 3rd, for an important kick-off meeting to
2022. We plan to make an announcement regarding the leadership of our
division, introduce the current Board of Directors, discuss the future
direction of our division, give an opportunity to learn about and/or join
our Fundraising and Outreach Committees, and have a little fun along the
way.

This meeting is open to anyone with an interest in becoming a member of
SCABS and will be held on the Federation Center Zoom (information below.)

Join our Zoom Meeting:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777 Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile +19292056099,,8032543777#

 We hope to see you there!

Matthew Duffell-Hoffman

Phone: (803)235-5188

Email: matthew.duffell.h at gmail.com

South Carolina Association of Blind Students Board Member/Outreach
Committee Chair

University of South Carolina Honors College

College of Engineering and Computing

Department of Electrical Engineering