[NFBofSC] Palmetto Connects

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Thu Feb 3 00:43:17 UTC 2022

Thanks for catching this Frank! Yes, 6:00 PM

Steve Cook

District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the
Blind of SC

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4awrn7eddQ&t=16s> Click here to view the
National Federation of the Blind of SC 2021 PSA!

The National Federation of the Blind creates and distributes several
publications and audio reports to inform both our membership and our friends
about the true nature of blindness, issues of interest to the blind, NFB
news and action items, and the many important stories we share.

 <https://www.nfb.org/resources/publications-and-media> Click here to read
more about Publications and Media from the NFB!