[NFBofSC] Civil Rights Museum of the Blind, please complete survey online or by calling

Jennifer Bazer jennifer.h.bazer at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 22:02:54 UTC 2022

Civil Rights Museum of the Blind

NEW: The National Federation of the Blind has begun the initial planning of
a state-of-the-art museum, and we need your help. This museum is dedicated
to the civil rights struggle of blind Americans, including the history of
our organization as the leader in the blind civil rights movement. Our
museum will highlight the struggles, triumphs, and challenges blind people
have experienced and the contributions we have made as we continue to secure
our place in the world as fully participating citizens.

Please complete
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1byRFNrP1741YzcukC0pcG3s4_1ufxpRuPTGXAM_q-J
E/viewform?edit_requested=true> our online survey, or the telephone survey
by calling 229-632-7878 or toll-free 833-632-7878. The survey closes on
February 18, so let us know your thoughts as soon as possible!

More details coming soon.