[NFBofSC] FW: [NFB-Announce] Applications Open! Summer Program for Blind & Low-Vision Children

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 09:40:55 UTC 2022

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Announce <nfb-announce-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of National Federation of the Blind via NFB-Announce
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2022 1:06 PM
To: nfb-announce at nfbnet.org
Subject: [NFB-Announce] Applications Open! Summer Program for Blind & Low-Vision Children

 		 [1]

ATTEND 2022 NFB BELL® ACADEMY: APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN!

ENHANCE BRAILLE AND NONVISUAL SKILLS WITH US

The National Federation of the Blind is offering in-person and in-home opportunities! Our in-person programs across the nation and our NFB BELL Academy In-Home Edition will help prepare blind and low-vision children to grow into confident and independent blind people by enhancing their education.

The NFB BELL Academy In-Home Edition program will take place July 18-August 5, 2022 and the current in-person program cities include:

 	* Littleton, Colorado
 	* Rathdrum, Idaho
 	* Chicago, Illinois
 	* Springfield, Illinois
 	* Ruston, Louisiana
 	* St. Louis, Missouri
 	* Kansas City, Missouri

More in-person programs coming soon!

Receive Braille and other fun materials for lessons. Connect with experienced teachers. Build relationships with other blind students and mentors.

ABOUT NFB BELL

NFB BELL Academy, an annual summer program, is appropriate for blind and low-vision children, ages four to twelve, who:

 	* Do not receive enough Braille and nonvisual skills instruction in school
 	* Could benefit from more Braille exposure over the summer
 	* Would enjoy connecting with blind role models

APPLY TODAY

Take advantage of this opportunity for your child to connect with blind role models.

Limited space is available. Learn more and apply now!

https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=24542&qid=6821182 [2]

 		 [3]
 		 [4]
 		 [5]
 		 [6]

 		 [7]

 		 National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD
21230 | 410-659-9314

 		 Unsubscribe [8] | Opt Out [9] | Sign Up for Our E-newsletter [10]

 		 200 East Wells St.
Baltimore, 21230
United States
..