[NFBofSC] Palmetto Connects Tonight, Thursday, February 17 at 6:00 PM Eastern, All are Welcome!

Jennifer Bazer jennifer.h.bazer at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 13:32:53 UTC 2022

Hello All!

We hope to see you tonight at Palmetto Connects tonight, February 17 at 6:00
PM Eastern on the Federation zoom platform to learn of the happenings in the
NFB of SC. All are welcome. We will be talking about plans for our state
convention, information about national convention and more.

Federation Center

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777 Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile +19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)