[NFBofSC] April Movie Suggestions

Nancy Irwin Nancyeirwin at outlook.com
Sat Feb 26 15:25:39 UTC 2022

I was thinking maybe if we wanted to do one around a guide dog, considering that we now have a guide dog division, pick of the litter is an option. It’s just a fun movie to watch and it is a really good way to educate folks about guide dogs. Or, we could save it for if there is a day that’s international guide dog day or guide dog month or something like that, I can’t remember when that is.

Nancy Irwin
nancyeirwin at outlook.com
Sent from my iPhone