[NFBofSC] SCAGDU Meeting Invitation and Agenda Monday Feb 28, 2022

Nancy Irwin Nancyeirwin at outlook.com
Mon Feb 28 01:00:28 UTC 2022

Good evening,
My name is Nancy Irwin, newly elected President of the South Carolina Association of Guide Dog Users also known as SCAGDU.
This is my personal invitation to each of you to join us tomorrow, Monday February 28, 2022 at 8 pm on Zoom. Below you will find our agenda and below that you will find the info.
We welcome you to join us as we begin a brand new division. You do not have to be a guide dog user to join us!
Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow at 8! Don't forget about the agenda and Zoom info below.
Nancy Irwin, SCAGDU President

Agenda:
Welcome to our first meeting
Introduction of officers
Roll call to see who is present
Encouraging others to join!
Go over current balance
Paying Dues
Discussion of NAGDU's board meeting
Group discussion, what are SCAGDU's priorities as a division? Where does the group wish this to go?
Themes for monthly meetings? Speakers?
Encourage members to fill out uber/lyft denial form if having denials.

Zoom info:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09
Meeting ID: 803 254 3777 Passcode: 124578
One tap mobile +19292056099,,8032543777#US (New York)