[NFBofSC] We care committee agenda

Melinda Jones melindajones0571 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 12:12:17 UTC 2022

We care committee agenda
Monday, January 3, 2022 at 6 PM on the Federation zoom
Happy new year and a warm welcome
Plans and ideas for 2022
Big thanks to all who participated in our Christmas fundraiser
We look forward to seeing you on this evening at 6 PM
Last but not least, per Dorothy Barksdale, would everyone who participated
in the We Kare Committee Christmas fundraiser, please contact Dorothy
Barksdale via Home or mobile phone.
Monies for this fundraiser were collected through more than one channel and
we would just like to make sure that everyone is on the same sheet of
music. Most importantly, we want to make sure that our records are
pristine. When contacting her please let her know the amount you donate it
as well as your name please and thank you!