[NFBofSC] Girl Scout Cookies are Here, Ready to Make Money Again this Year for the NFB of SC!

Jennifer Bazer jennifer.h.bazer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 22:27:09 UTC 2022

Hello All!

My daughter Kaylin is selling girl scout cookies again this year. She was
the top seller in her troop 3395. Let's see if she can be the top seller
again in 2022. Last year, I personally donated 10% of all her sales to the
NFB of SC which was $250. Will you help her and the NFB of SC by purchasing
girl scout cookies?

Adventurefuls

Indulgent brownie inspired cookie with caramel flavored cream with a hit of
sea salt

Toas/Yay

Lemonaides

Shortbreads

Thin Mints

PB Patties

Caramel Delights

PB Sandwiches

$5 per box

I will deliver in South Carolina or you can order online and they will ship
from her personal link.

https://app.abcsmartcookies.com/?fbclid=IwAR0V1MEO_sGolJCpSWwu5gj7PaG1FleZh8
A51a7LHVtcV14nAHHcl94maY0#/social-link-landing/0207a3a1-8f94-4a0e-8f56-46a8f
f27810f

Thank you all for supporting girl scout 3395 and helping raise money for the
NFB of SC!