[NFBofSC] Please Join Us today, Thursday at 6:00 PM Eastern for Palmetto connects!

kristophericrawley at gmail.com kristophericrawley at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 21:30:22 UTC 2022

Hello Haley,

Please find the requested information below.

 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09>
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777 Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile +19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)

Wa salam (With peace),

Kristopher Idrees Crawley

 <https://certification.nvaccess.org/>
<https://www.freedomscientific.com/Training/Certification>
<https://www.zoomtext.com/learning/certification>

NFB Muslims Group
Chair: Social Media and PR Committee

Co-Chair: Arabic Braille, Outreach and Interfaith, Resources and Support
Committees

NFB Of South Carolina
Co-Chair: Diversity and Inclusion Committee

"There is no superiority of an Arab over a non-Arab, or of a non-Arab over
an Arab, and there is no superiority of a white person over a black person
or of a black person over a white person, except on the basis of personal
piety and righteousness." The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon
him).

"O humankind! We have created you from one man and one woman, and have made
you into peoples and nations, so that you may get to know one another, not
that you may despise one another. Indeed, the best of you in God's sight is
the one who is most righteous, and God is all knowing, all wise.." Qur'an
49, 13.

Text/Phone: (561) 702-5014.