[NFBofSC] Statewide seminar all virtual

Jennifer Bazer jennifer.h.bazer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 18:55:14 UTC 2022

Hello all the statewide seminar has been changed to completely virtual due to Covid exposure in the federation center. Look forward to seeing all of you completely virtual on zoom tomorrow, Jan. 8th . From 10 till 4 eastern. Board meetings of Rocky bottom and the national Federation of the blind of South Carolina will still take place at the regular times. Look forward to seeing all of you on zoom tomorrow and sorry for any inconvenience this is caused. Stay safe.