[NFBofSC] Covid

Linda Dizzley ldizzley at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 7 21:41:43 UTC 2022

Hello David, I am sending prayers from me and the Lee County Chapter in a speedy and healthy recovery.

I’m not sure if you are familiar with the monochrome meal infusion which is now being given when you test positive for Covid but believe me it really does help. it’s a pro Tien infusion that helps the good cells to not become infected. Please look into it.

Also make sure you drink lots of hot fluids and lots of fluid especially water. Please give me a call if I can be of any assistance and more advice as I lived through it praise God and there were some things that truly helped me.

I am praying for the both of you. God is able.