[NFBofSC] At-Large Chapter Fund Raiser

David W Bundy bundy at pobox.com
Mon Jan 10 22:09:58 UTC 2022

Hi, Fellow Federationists,

I just wanted to remind you about the At-Large Chapter's on-going fundraiser
with ShopWithScrip.  This is a way that you can contribute to the AT-Large
chapter without costing you anything.  By purchasing gift cards at face
value, you can contribute a percentage to the At-Large Chapter.  Use these
cards for gifts or to pay for things you purchase every day.

An example of how I use shopWithScrip is shopping at Amazon.  I go to
Smile.Amazon.com where I have registered to have a percentage of my
purchases to support Rocky Bottom (or the Federation Center).  I shop for my
items and once I have everything in my shopping cart, I look at my total and
go to my RaiseRight app and purchase an Amazon.com e-card for that amount.
Then I go back to Amazon and enter my gift card code. Voila! I have just
ordered what I want and supported the At-Large chapter and Rocky Bottom and
all it cost me was a $0.15 transaction fee.

Note: Amazon Smile pays 0.05% of the total purchase to your selected
charity. ShopWithScrip currently pays 2% on the Amazon card.

So, if I spent $100 at Amazon, I paid $100.15 and At-Large received $2 and
Rocky Bottom received $.02.

ShopWithScrip has gift cards for hundreds of retailers, each of which pays a
percentage to the AT-Large Chapter.  The percentage varies according to the
retailer.

To support The At-large chapter, you can go to
<https://shop.shopwithscrip.com/Login/Enroll>
https://shop.shopwithscrip.com/Login/Enroll or download the RaiseRight app
on your smart phone and Join with our enrollment code: 44LEBE9E7363L.

If you have any questions about using ShopWithScrip or the RaiseRight app,
feel free to contact me at  <mailto:bundy at pobox.com> bundy at pobox.com or
(803) 447-7629

David W Bundy, MSW, CPM

Assistive Technology Consultant