[NFBofSC] Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee?

kristophericrawley at gmail.com kristophericrawley at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 01:28:31 UTC 2022

Hey there everyone!

This message is to reach out and see if anyone is interested in joining the
DEI Committee? The DEI committee exists to provide a platform that allows
for discussion on topics impacting all of our members, and to make sure we
all feel welcome in the SC Affiliate.

If you are interested in joining the committee, or if you were on the
committee last year and want to continue please reach out to either me or
Derique so we can update our lists.

You can email Derique at  <mailto:DeriqueS at iCloud.com> DeriqueS at iCloud.com.

You can email me at KristopherICrawley at gmail.com.

Wa alaikum as-salaam (and peace be unto you),