[NFBofSC] Prayer request

Jennifer Bazer jennifer.h.bazer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 20:02:11 UTC 2022

Praying, so tragic.

From: NFBofSC <nfbofsc-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Ed Bible via NFBofSC
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2022 2:51 PM
To: 'NFB of South Carolina Mailing List' <nfbofsc at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Ed Bible <ebible at sc.rr.com>
Subject: [NFBofSC] Prayer request

Many of you know Patsy Roberts who was an active member of our Conway
chapter.

Her Daughter Linsey Gray who is twenty years old and has a two year old son
is missing.

She was last seen in Myrtle Beach on December  27, 2021 and has not been
heard from since. The police are involved and suspect foul play.  After all,
she has a two year old son who Patsy and her husband are taking care of.

I personally cannot believe the tragedy of the whole thing.

Let all of us send up a strong voice to our God to please see her home safe.

Lord hear our prayer!

Ed