[NFBofSC] Prayer request

Linda Dizzley ldizzley at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 14 10:51:08 UTC 2022

I am definitely praying for Patsys daughter safe return home.

Isaiah 54 in 17, no weapons formed against me shall prosper.

Father in the name of your son Jesus, please put your loving arms around this family, bring their daughter back home safely, strength in the family and take over this search. Father we know you can and we ask for your loving protection. Amen