[NFBofSC] New Orleans Fundraiser

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Wed Jan 19 03:08:01 UTC 2022

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know there is already an event scheduled for 5/30/2022 on the Federation Center Zoom. Also, If there are not enough tickets sold, where will the prize money come from?

Steve Cook

District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4awrn7eddQ&t=16s> Click here to view the National Federation of the Blind of SC 2021 PSA!

The National Federation of the Blind creates and distributes several publications and audio reports to inform both our membership and our friends about the true nature of blindness, issues of interest to the blind, NFB news and action items, and the many important stories we share.

 <https://www.nfb.org/resources/publications-and-media> Click here to read more about Publications and Media from the NFB!