[NFBofSC] Communities of Faith division Interest Meeting January 31 at 6 PM Eastern

Jennifer Bazer jennifer.h.bazer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 17:11:36 UTC 2022

Hello Mike,

This is what Kris Crawley sent to the list serv about this division.

Hey everyone,

I am reaching out to see if anyone would be interested in joining a
Communities Of Faith division if one were to be created in the South
Carolina Affiliate? I recently spoke with COF President Tom Anderson and I
feel it is a great fit for SC. With both our diversity and strong belief in
God, SC could be a leader in this area.

The purpose of this division is to encourage and support blind people in the
pursuit of religious callings, to assist in their inclusion in communities
of faith, and to provide a vehicle for collective action;

If you are interested, feel free to respond here or give me a text/call at
(561) 702-5014.

I would like to also ask for prayers for Tom Anderson as he is going through
a lot right now.

Wa salam (With peace),

Kristopher Idrees Crawley