[NFBofSC] Attention using Cash app, please Read

Jennifer Bazer jennifer.h.bazer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 16:22:14 UTC 2022

Hello All!

Cash app is not the preferred method to use in collecting funds or donations
by the national office since it is not tied to our affiliate account. It is
actually tied to an individual.

We are working with our state treasurer, Val, to get chapter and divisions
accounts, pay pal and more. In the meantime, please do not use cash app for
donations or collecting money until it is tied to the state affiliate or
directly to a chapter or division.

When it is pulled up, it will say the organization but will also have
someone's name on it. We cannot continue to do this.

We need to be using pay pal or writing a check or money order or cash.

Please honor this request and that of the national office.

Thank you all so much for all you do for the affiliate, for your chapter and
your divisions and of course, all the wonderful committees.