[NFBofSC] NFB of SC Events for the Week of 1/24/2022

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 01:04:04 UTC 2022

Hi Steve and all,
Hope you're having a wonderful Sunday evening.
I was just browsing through the upcoming events calendar, and I wanted to
point out one quick word slip.
Next Monday, we will be having an interest meeting for the formation of a
Communities of Faith division here in SC. This might be my English major
speaking, but I think retaining the word "Communities," plural, is
important as this group celebrates all faiths, not just one.
Just thought I would put the thought out there so that all know that
everyone is welcome.
Respectfully,
Elizabeth

--
Elizabeth Rouse
She/her/hers
elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
(563) 210-1854
“It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness.” -
Eleanor Roosevelt