[NFBofSC] 2022 Legislative Breakfast

Anna Price annahprice97 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 23:43:59 UTC 2022

Hello, my Federation family!

As some of you may know, the NFB of SC has in years past hosted a
Legislative Breakfast here in Columbia, a morning event at the Statehouse
with our State Legislators.

We on the Legislative and Advocacy Committee have great news to share! The
2022 Legislative Breakfast is scheduled for Wednesday, February 23, 2022
from 8-10 AM, but we need your help to make this day a great success.
Whether you are a social butterfly, a knowledgeable legislative speaker, a
technically savvy video editor, or a well-organized behind-the-scenes
supporter, we can use your skills to benefit the NFB of SC.

Unfortunately, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, spots to attend this in-person
only event are limited. We estimate that only 15-20 Federationists will be
attending.

If you are interested in contributing to the event either through
preparation work or in-person attendance, please contact me directly via
email at annahprice97 at gmail.com, no later than noon on Thursday, February
10. While we cannot welcome everyone to the event, we want to show off the
strengths and the diversity of the Federation. No one’s participation is
assumed, regardless of previous experience or position in the state
affiliate, so everyone must reach out to me by the above deadline if they
would like to be considered.

Please note that there are a variety of roles and responsibilities
available, so if you are at all interested, please reach out. We will not
know that you hope to participate unless you communicate that to me
directly.

After the Thursday, February 10 deadline, interested individuals will be
contacted with more information.

Again, while we sincerely wish we could have everyone join us in-person,
that is simply not possible this year, so we encourage interested
individuals to reach out proactively. Rest assured that if you are not
selected to attend the event this year, you will have another chance next
year.

If you have questions about the 2022 Legislative Breakfast, please don’t
hesitate to reach out.

Thank you!

Anna Price

Co-Chair | NFB of SC Legislative and Advocacy Committee