[NFBofSC] NFB SC TECH TALK

Andrew Adams adams.andrewd at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 21:54:07 UTC 2022

🧑‍💻NFB SC TECH TALK 💻📱⌨️🕹

Come out and join the NFB SC TECH TALK  group for all things Tech! Topics range from questions about our favorite Gidgets and Gadgets  to what futuristic Tech awaits us. We are at the same spot same place every Saturday Afternoon! Zoom Link and Time Zones listed below👇🏼👇🏼

3PM Eastern, 2PM Central, 1PM Mountain and 12PMPacific
Federation Center Zoom
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09
Meeting ID: 803 254 3777 Passcode: 124578
One tap mobile +19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)

Andrew D. Adams
“Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.”