[NFBofSC] Braille literacy Committee Meeting

Jamie Allison nfbsccherokeejamie at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 21:55:47 UTC 2022

Hello, all!
I know some of us are en route to the national convention and others are preparing to participate as much as possible from home, but I wanted to go ahead and let everyone know that the Braille literacy committee will have its last meeting for this convention year on Monday, July 18th at 6:30PM. Thus was moved back of course due to a travel day on the 11th for those who attend nationals.

This meeting should not take longer than a half hour as we tie up just a couple of loose ends. We will meet again, most likely in September, after the new convention year. If you’re thinking of possibly joining the committee for the next convention year, this would be an excellent opportunity to attend the meeting and get a feel for what we do.

Happy national convention week, everyone!

Jamie R. Allison
President, NFB SC Cherokee Chapter

Sent from my iPhone