[NFBofSC] Lee County Bowling Outing

Eric Hilton ericwillgetback at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 11:19:54 UTC 2022

Good morning Linda, I know I am a little late, but wanted to thank you for an awesome outing on this past Saturday. We can't wait for the next outing and hopefully you guys will have the opportunity to get some practice in  by then…

Eric Hilton
Accessibility Consultant-Advocate  P. (803)225.2232
F. 833.924.9343 (YAHWEH3)
(More than a conqueror)😎