[NFBofSC] NFB of SC SUMTER CHAPTER MEMBER TRANSITIONED...PRAYERS FOR THE BOYKIN FAMILY...

Debra Canty debracanty2021 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 18:16:12 UTC 2022

"For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we
have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the
heavens." (II Corin. 5-1)

July 19, 2022

Greetings NFB of SC Family!!!

It is with deep and profound grief to announce the earthly separation of
Herbert Boykin. Herbert age 73 transitioned, Friday, July 15, 2022. He was a
long-time member of the Sumter Chapter of the National Federation of the
Blind of South Carolina.

Plans are pending and will be announced at a later date. Information will be
shared at that time.

With care,

Debra Canty, President

"It Is Well With My Soul"

When peace like a river attendeth my way,

When sorrows like sea billows roll;

Whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say,

"It is well, it is well with my soul."