[NFBofSC] NFB of SC SUMTER CHAPTER MEMBER TRANSITIONED...PRAYERS FOR THE BOYKIN FAMILY...

Sherlene Potts PottsFamily2018 at outlook.com
Tue Jul 19 22:59:26 UTC 2022

Hi Deborah.  I am so sorry for your loss.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family for your mom and now Herbert.  Remember these words, and be blessed:

Though the storms keep on raging in my life
And sometimes it's hard to tell the night from day
Still that hope that lies within is reassured
As I keep my eyes upon the distant shore
I know He'll lead me safely to
That blessed place He has prepared
But if the storms don't cease
And if the winds keep on blowing in my life
My soul has been anchored in the Lord

Though the storms keep on raging in my life
And sometimes it's hard to tell the night from day
Still that hope that lies within is reassured
As I keep my eyes upon the distant shore
I know He'll lead me safely to
That blessed place He has prepared
But if the storms don't cease
And if the winds keep on blowing in my life
My soul has been anchored in the Lord

This song is by Douglas Miller and it was such a comfort for me during the loss of my father last year.