[NFBofSC] Clusive

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Thu Jul 21 10:02:19 UTC 2022

Hi All,

Luke simianer and I recorded a podcast about his company Clusive! This
podcast can now be found using your favorite podcast platform by searching
for the National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina podcast. Be sure
and listen and contact Luke if you have any further questions.

"Clusiv is the world's first accessible e-learning platform built for & by
people who are blind or visually impaired. We solve the global problem of
blind inclusion in the workforce and society as a whole by empowering the
blind learner through accessible education and up-skilling."

https://anchor.fm/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-south-carolina/episode
s/Clusive-e1lga6g

The National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina now has our own
podcast. Using your favorite podcast platform, just search for National
Federation of the Blind of South Carolina. If you have suggestions for the
podcast, please send Steve Cook a message at  <mailto:cookcafe at sc.rr.com>
cookcafe at sc.rr.com or call/Text at 803 260 1292.

Steve Cook

District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the
Blind of SC