[NFBofSC] Positive Note 1876

david Rebocho drnfbsc at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 12:24:05 UTC 2022

What a wonderful quote and perfect analogy for our affiliate. I loved it. Thank you for all the hard work and time that goes into making these positive notes weekly. It’s A LOT of work and I don’t think many people realize how time consuming it is. Thank you President Jennifer Bazer for ALL your hard work and dedication to this state and affiliate. I

David Rebocho
President
Sports/Rec Division
National Federation of the Blind