[NFBofSC] CSTD Meeting

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Wed Jul 27 22:31:05 UTC 2022

Hi All,

I have another meeting that I will be attending on Thursday, July 28, 2022.
Our meeting scheduled for 8:00 PM eastern will be canceled. We will meet in
person at the state convention.

The National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina now has our own
podcast. Using your favorite podcast platform, just search for National
Federation of the Blind of South Carolina. If you have suggestions for the
podcast, please send Steve Cook a message at  <mailto:cookcafe at sc.rr.com>
cookcafe at sc.rr.com or call/Text at 803 260 1292.

Steve Cook

District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the
Blind of SC