[NFBofSC] Cherokee chapter schedule adjustments and Braille literacy committee reminders

Jamie Allison nfbsccherokeejamie at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 12:59:17 UTC 2022

Good morning, Federationists! I wanted to let everyone know that the Cherokee chapter will not meet for the month of August. We have several
Members and member families that attend school and that week will be a busy one for them. We also have a delegation to attend state convention and they will need prep time for this as well. We will resume our monthly meetings in September on the 3rd Saturday of each month.

Braille literacy committee will also not meet during August, however we will resume in September and are especially inviting anyone who may be interested in finding out what we do to join us for the first meeting after the turn of the convention year.

Jamie R. Allison
President, NFB SC Cherokee Chapter

Sent from my iPhone